Jamaica Debrief Sunday, April 29
Our Jamaica 2007 Mission Trip Debrief Meeting is set for 2 p.m. We'll have some drinks and refreshments there, but NO MEAL! We will meet in the Student Lounge of the Student & Family Center.
w.jpg)
Mark Olson and his family will be here to join us. I expect our meeting to last no later than 3:30 p.m. Mark is headed to Florida through Atlanta for a family vacation, so I thought it would be good to give you the opportunity to see him before he enters the military as a chaplain.
Some of you have asked what exactly a "de-brief " is... it's simply an opportunity for our Jamaica participants and their families to get-together to share about what God did while we were in Jamaica, to share stories, photos, videos, etc. Also, a de-brief time is used for:
- Discuss ideas for future involvement
- Share what God is doing in the lives of participants as a result of their experiences
- Mission Trip accomplishments
- Recognitions, etc.
Additionally, Mark and I have a gift for each participant...so you won't want to miss it, even if you can't stay for the entire time!
w.jpg)
Mark Olson and his family will be here to join us. I expect our meeting to last no later than 3:30 p.m. Mark is headed to Florida through Atlanta for a family vacation, so I thought it would be good to give you the opportunity to see him before he enters the military as a chaplain.
Some of you have asked what exactly a "de-brief " is... it's simply an opportunity for our Jamaica participants and their families to get-together to share about what God did while we were in Jamaica, to share stories, photos, videos, etc. Also, a de-brief time is used for:
- Discuss ideas for future involvement
- Share what God is doing in the lives of participants as a result of their experiences
- Mission Trip accomplishments
- Recognitions, etc.
Additionally, Mark and I have a gift for each participant...so you won't want to miss it, even if you can't stay for the entire time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home